Leasing Now! 8 Street Melbourne Docklands
(Free Train & Sky Bus)
An Asian Beer and Sake Bar
14 Unqiue Asian Street Food Stalls
8 Street is the Only Food Court in Docklands
Best Catering Location Surrounding over
100 Retail Brands
Direct Access to Melbourne Eye, Hoyts Cinema, Costco & Strike Bowling
Why Melbourne Docklands?
- $150 million development at Harbour Town in Docklands
- $8.5 billion of development currently under construction plus $300 million planned investment in community infrastructure
- Further residential and commercial development include a projected 470,000m2 of new commercial space, which will be home to approx. 80,000+ residents and 60,000+ jobs
- Further 11,000+ dwellings with future master-planned residential sites within a 1km radius
- 2,339,370 people within 30 mins drive or less to access
- Households incomes are 11% higher than the Melbourne average, at $101,684
- The regional mobility group are student and youth mainly
Why 8 Street?
- Onsite manager & clening staff
- Concentrated on group marketing activities & promotions
- Menu duplication is controlled
- Assistance in business start up & growth including design & decoration
- Flexible lease terms
- 8 Street & food operators grow together
Constuction has started!
8 Street Docklands Location
Shop NW G16, Harbour Town Docklands, Waterfront City, VIC 3008
(Next to Melbourne Star Observation Wheel)
Grand Opening in October, 2018
For more information, please contact with us!